Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6, 2013: "Big Box" Church reflection

"We can have joy in our troubles, because we know that these troubles produce patience.  And patience produces character, and character produces hope." Romans 5:3-4

I visited Saddleback Church for the first time today.  My youngest daughter and I had the pleasure of meeting Pastor Rick after the service.  What an amazing experience.  I'm excited to participate in the six week 2013 kick off, "What on Earth am I here for?" Cheers to Saddleback's "facilitation of the emergence of self-organizing dynamic networks of love and action." Deepak Chopra

Notes from Jan. 6 Pastor Rick Warren @ Saddleback Church

Moses' 4 Life-Shaping Choices: Hebrews 11:23-27

1. Refuse to be defined by others
2. Short term pain for long term gain
3. Follow what God values, not what the world values
4. Live in Faith not Fear

No comments:

Post a Comment